Leading the way for over 40 years
Mer-Mar Electronics has been leading the way for more than 4 decades for high volume PCB assembly. High volume PCBA refers to circuit board assembly projects or requirements in 10,000 pieces or above. As your needs increase and look for something in higher volumes, look nowhere; Mer-Mar Electronics is your go-to place for reliable large volume PCB assembly services. Irrespective of the assembly volume required, we help you get them on time and boost their performance in the industry.
We also provide custom PCB assemblies for high-end modern electronic manufacturing companies. Our end-to-end high volume PCB assembly services are ubiquitous and have been serving various industries and businesses. We have tons of costumes across the globe making product requests to deliver high volume printed circuit boards every month recording envious customer retention.
From prototype to production, our engineers support you solidly and pay apt attention to delivering top-notch PCB assembly services. Quality still remains the cornerstone of all our services. We are also an ISO certified printed circuit board assembly company since 1999 with IPC trained personnel who also conduct triple process inspections for high volume PCB assembly requirements. Our workmanship is of the highest grade and you can be assured of the durability, quality, and performance of your circuit board assemblies.
Flawless design & Prototyping – Our designers and engineering team pay meticulous attention to the design and prototype creation as we want to make sure that no single error occurs as it can have serious repercussions in this bulk manufacturing process. For effective performance and functioning, we go for look-alike-work-alike PCBs.
Minimal Failures – We are committed to procuring the components only from the certified and authorized vendors to maintain the product quality, prevent component failures, and ensure component traceability. We also follow a variety of extensive testing methods.
Specialist Team – Even for the high volume PCB assembly orders, we maintain the same dedicated departments and teams for handling other allied business operations. We maintain the entire workflow – fabrication, procurement & supply chain, tooling, testing, automation, quality assurance, downtime maintenance, etc.
Uncompromised Quality – We offer unmatched capabilities for providing uniform high volume printed circuit boards. All of these PCBs would have the same quality standards as we follow a rigorous testing and inspection process. We do not sacrifice quality for any other thing.
High Volume PCB Assembly
Our turnkey assembly projects integrate in-house assembly, inspection, certifications, and other services. We are committed to helping our customers substantially reduce their production costs and improve efficiency by procuring components from authorized vendors. Our testing services for mass production include a wide variety to look into potential failures, reliability testing. We provide comprehensive turnkey services on finished products to meet the customers’ requirements and quality expectations. We speed up the entire process to shorten the time-to-market period.
Mer-Mar Electronics is a phenomenal high volume PCB assembly manufacturer. We have been committed to adhering to the best practices in the industry and have been delivering high quality PCB that are capable of withstanding the cut-throat competition.
|Assembly Types||Surface Mount (SMT), Thru-hole, Mixed Technology (SMT/Thru-hole), Single and double-sided SMT/PTH, complex circuit on one side, BGA on both sides|
|Copper Thickness||0.5 oz to 5.0 oz|
|Minimum Line Width||3 mil|
|Minimum Line Spacing||3 mil|
|PCB Size||50 mm×50 mm ～450 mm×406 mm|
|Stencils||Laser-cut stainless-steel stencils|
|Components||Passive components smallest size 0201, Fine pitch components smallest size 8 Mils pitch, Leadless chip carriers/ BGA, VFBGA, FPGA & DFN, Connectors and terminals|
|Inspection||X-ray analysis, AOI, and Microscope to 20X|
|Solder Type||Leaded and Lead-free/RoHS compliant|
|Board Shape||Rectangular, Circular, Slots and cut-outs, and any Odd Shapes as per requirements|
|Min. Diameter / Space of BGA||0.2mm / 0.35mm|
|Board Type||Flex, Rigid, Rigid-flex|
|Minimum Order||No Minimum Order|
|Component Size||Smallest Components, BGA, Micro BGA, and Fine Pitch Parts Assembly|
|Types of Finishing||Carbon, Selective Gold Plating, SMBOC(HASL), OSP, Hard and Soft Gold Immersion Gold, Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin|
|Supported File Formats||BOM: .xls, .csv, .xlsx
Centroid (XY, Pick-n-Place)
|Testing||Flying Probe Test / Fixture Test, Impedance Test, Solderability Test, Thermal Shock Test, Hole Resistance Test, and Micro Metallographic Section Analysis, etc.|
Mer-Mar Electronics has experienced and skilled experts who strive to ensure boards irrespective of their size and volume, have been rigorously tested for quality at every stage of the manufacturing. To maximize quality assurance of large batch PCB assemblies, we perform extensive testing and inspections on all the PCBs irrespective of the volume. We follow a strict quality control process till the boards are shipped out.
We have great proficiency in high volume PCBs and create matchless PCB designs with zero to the minimal margin of error. We make sure all these boards work uniformly. To maximize the quality of these large batch products, we perform extensive testing of all the products. Our expert engineering team leaves no room for improvement after finalizing the product.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and for the pursuit of the highest PCB quality, we procure parts from authorized vendors. We focus on the components sourcing process as it is the key to maintain production quality. We ensure full traceability and also try to prevent any component failure issues.
Below are the tests we conduct –
- A design for manufacturability (DFM) – To make sure your design is suitable for high volume PCB manufacturing
- DFA checks – For detecting issues that negatively impact the PCB fabrication process
- AOI and AXI tests – Before packaging and shipping
- Custom function tests – As needed
- Electrical Testing – For confirming the PCB functionality to its original design
- Flying Probe Testing – To test electrical performance
- Functional Testing – To make sure everything is working as per the specific requirements
- In-Circuit Testing
- X-ray Testing
- Solder Paste Inspection
We follow three methods to construct high volume PCB assemblies
- Surface Mount Assembly – Through the SMT technique, we achieve miniaturization capabilities and build PCBs with high mechanical strength. For over 40 years, we have been providing SMT PCB assembly services and are totally equipped for ensuring optimal performance even in the shakiest or challenging conditions. Our competitive advantage is based on state-of-the-art technology and a competent team of engineers assures you of quick turnaround times, highest quality standards, and take the entire hassle away from you.
- Through-hole Technology – We provide end-to-end through-hole PCB assembly services right from prototype to production. We are fully equipped and competent to handle double wave flow solder services, RoHS soldering, manual & automated component placement, and testing of your boards. High-end technology solutions will be delivered with international quality standards in the lowest turnaround times. We provide both manual and automated techniques and offer complete reliability, high quality PCB at optimal costs, and minimal turnaround times.
- Mixed – We render Mixed PCB assembly services by effectively going for Surface Mount Technology (SMT) as well as Through-hole technique and use them with an optimal blend of both of these.
We use high volume PCB Assembly services in electronic manufacturing companies for delivering consistency, uniformity, and automated manufacturing. The industrial applications for high volume PCBs are expanding constantly.
- Defense & Defense
- Modern Electronics
- IPC certified
- RoHS compliant
- ISO certified
- UL Standards
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949:2016
Are you looking for high volume PCB assembly, large volume printed circuit boards or bulk circuit board assemblies? Send us inquiry to Get a Quick PCB Assembly Quote based on your custom requirements.
If you have any queries regarding to our high volume PCB assembly services or need an urgent assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team of skilled personnel’s. Send us an email with your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (760) 244-6149. We are looking forward to hearing from you!